Choose one of the professional scenarios provided in Blackboard under the Student Center tab, or click here to view them in a new window.
Write a Block Business Letter from the perspective of company management. It must provide bad news to the recipient and follow the guidelines outlined in Chapter 7: Delivering Bad-News Messages in BCOM9 (pages 116-136).
The message should take the block business letter form from the posted example; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
The block business letter must adhere to the following requirements:
- Address the communication issue from the scenario.
- Provide bad news from the company to the recipient.
- Concentrate on the facts of the situation and use either the inductive or deductive approach.
- Assume your recipient has previously requested a review of the situation via email, letter, or personal meeting with management.
- Include the proper introductory elements (sender’s address, date, recipient’s address). You may create any details necessary in the introductory elements to complete the assignment.
- Provide an appropriate and professional greeting / salutation.
- Single space paragraphs and double space between paragraphs.
- Limit the letter to one page in length.
- Clarity / Mechanics:
- Focus on clarity, writing mechanics, and professional language/style requirements.
- Run spell/grammar check before submitting.
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Assignments must be submitted through the online course shell only.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
Address the communication issue from the scenario was first posted on July 29, 2019 at 10:38 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"