Analyze the risks that can occur if any of the developmental or iterative steps of creating an ERM Diagram are not performed.
Assignment 4: Database Modeling and Normalization
Imagine that you work for a consulting firm that offers information technology and database services. Part of its core services is to optimize and offer streamline solutions for efficiency. In this scenario, your firm has been awarded a contract to implement a new personnel system for a government agency. This government agency has requested an optimized data repository for its system which will enable the management staff to perform essential human resources (HR) duties along with the capability to produce ad hoc reporting features for various departments. They look forward to holding data that will allow them to perform HR core functions such as hiring, promotions, policy enforcement, benefits management, and training.
Using this scenario, write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
· Include charts or diagrams created in a drawing tool with which you are familiar. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Recognize the historical development of database management systems and logical data models.
· Explain the fundamentals of how data is physically stored and accessed.
· Compose conceptual data modeling techniques that capture information requirements.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in the strategic implications and management of database systems.
· Write clearly and concisely about topics related to the strategic planning for database systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
The post Analyze the risks that can occur if any of the developmental or iterative steps of creating an ERM Diagram are not performed. appeared first on graduatepaperhelp.