1. (TCO 12) Formal systems for shop floor control under JIT are _____.
2. (TCO 2) An operation setback chart _____.
3. (TCO 3) In order to minimize the number of orders waiting in the queue and maximize the number of orders processed in a center, which of the following rules should be used?
4. (TCO 1) Which of the following is true?
5. (TCO 6) When linking marketing requirements and manufacturing strategy, what design approaches for shop floor system should be considered?
6. (TCO 9) Which of the following is true?
7. (TCO 4) How much of total lead time is accounted for by queue time?
8. (TCO 5) Gross requirements in an MRP record are _____ because they are stated as unique items for a given period. Essay Type 1. (TCO 1) List and briefly discuss the five main parts of the operations planning control (OPC) system.
2. (TCO 2) What information should be provided into PAC as feedback and why they are important?
3. (TCO 6) Compare and contrast JIT and MRP.