Situational Analysis of the Selected Case Study Company
Continue the case study Sonic Automatic. add the following items, including Porter’s five Cs analysis (i.e., customers, competitors, company, collaborators, and climate):
- Describe the customers (current and potential).
- Identify the product(s) and distribution systems.
- Prepare an internal (controllable factors) and external (noncontrollable factors) environmental scan.
- Analyze the competitive advantages.
- a list of 3–5 opportunities for improvement using the SWOT process.
- Evaluating Organizational Effectiveness, by W. A. Martz (2008)
- Parnell, J. A., Carraher, S., & Holt, K. (2002). Participative management’s influence on effective strategic diffusion. Journal of Business Strategies, 19(2), 162–186. https://coloradotech.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://search-proquest-com.coloradotech.idm.oclc.org/docview/204413701?accountid=144789
- Porter, M. E. (2008). The five competitive forces that shape strategy. Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 78–93. https://search-proquest-com.coloradotech.idm.oclc.org/abicomplete/docview/227792464/6CF9A9688E3B42A4PQ/1?accountid=45927