What is the current thought about integrated studies?July 29, 2019
State and elaborate on the insights from the article Mary of Nazareth and the Question of God by Maurice Agbaw-Ebai.July 29, 2019
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper and discuss the advantages of integrated studies and inquiry-based integrated studies using your readings and research that you have done on your own and address the following:
- Why is it important to understand specific disciplines, their language, content, and context to apply to interdisciplinary inquiry?
- What are the similarities and differences between how natural sciences experts, humanities experts, writers, mathematicians, scientists, and artists conduct inquiry? How does this connect to elementary school students?
- What have we learned through the historical experiments in integrated curriculum? What commonalities, differences and questions emerged?
- Discuss current trends in integrated studies. Provide a real-world example of a school that is using one or more of the trends.
- Why is interdisciplinary inquiry important for the multiple-subject teacher?
- In apa format
Submit Your Assignment and get professional help from our qualified experts!
discuss the advantages of integrated studies and inquiry-based integrated studies was first posted on July 29, 2019 at 10:31 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"