Health 104 requires the student to write one research paper on a contemporary health topic. The topic that you choose should have personal significance to you, so that your research may benefit you. Your paper should include the following characteristics:
- Typed and Double Spaced
- Seven to Ten pages in length.
- Bibliography that includes five sources of information/references.
- Done in an organized, neat, and scholarly fashion.
Your research paper will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Meets the above Characteristics
- Is on a contemporary health-related topic.
- A quality report, with all material factual and informative.
- Includes a bibliography.
- Reference materials are from publications since 2010.
***Your paper must be on a topic that relates to you personally. You must include your own personal views of the topic and explain how this information will affect your own lifestyle and why. ALSO MUST USE THESE LINKS AS REFERENCES;