At this point in the course, you have been introduced to the bounds of rationality and awareness, the pitfalls of overconfidence and other common biases, and the effects emotions have in decision-making.
Write a 4–6-page paper that answers the following questions:
● What is bounded awareness and bounded rationality? Provide example of each
● How has overconfidence limited the success of business goals for companies and individuals? (Define, then answer through your definition)
● How do emotions affect decision-making? Give a real-life example.
● How should a manager approach be working with an employee who is perceived as “emotional”?
● Research “Workplace Bullying” and determine how it can affect managerial decision-making.
This paper will serve as the foundation for your final course project CLA 2 where you will finish analyzing some remaining topics and synthesize your new knowledge to create a plan of personal action