Week 7 Quiz (Multiple Choice)
1. (TCO E) _____ controls stop a person from acting.
2. (TCO E) A _____ is a situation in which a hacker attempts to disrupt the network by sending messages to the network that prevent normal users messages from being processed.
3. (TCO E) Your organization has decided to host a web server that will be accessible by the public. Organizational leadership is concerned about the web server being compromised and thus allowing the remaining network to be compromised. You want to come up with a solution to host the secure the web server internally, but still protect your network. What should you do?
4. (TCO F) The traditional network design approach does not work well for ____ networks.
5. (TCO F) Which of the following would not be a type of circuit that needs to be considered when planning for technology design capacity?
6. (TCO F) Which of the following are not costs that are generally considered during the cost assessment stage of the network design process?
7. (TCO G) ____ refers to keeping track of the operation of network circuits to make sure they are working properly.
8. (TCO G) _____ is a simple method that can help identify computers/devices or communication circuits that have higher-than-average error or usage rates.
9. (TCO G) A _____ is an organizational department that is responsible for monitoring and fixing overall network problems.
10. (TCO G) Service Level Agreements (SLA) are significant for what reason?