You are responsible for writing information about new products created by your company, Statewide Lighting, to be posted on its public website. Its latest product is an outdoor lighting system with built-in speakers for decks and patios. Write a product information article for the company website about the new system, based on the product facts below. The audience for this information includes landscape contractors who provide landscaping services to homeowners. The information piece should include a headline and at least two subheads within the text. Be sure to cite and reference two to three scholarly sources formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). The assignment must be at least two to three pages in length (not including the title and reference pages).
- Product name: SL3000 Outdoor Lights and Speakers
- Outdoor lighting system with state-of-the-art speakers built into each lighting unit.
- Speakers compatible with most modern receivers.
- Lights use standard outdoor light bulbs.
- Each lighting unit encased in a rust-proof, decorative cover that allows light to glow and speaker sounds to be heard, but is weather-resistant.
- Each system comes with a set of two lights/speakers.
- Each speaker unit is 130 watts.
- Each system comes with mounting hardware, speaker wire, and instructions.
- Each system includes a 5-year limited warranty.
- The decorative covers available in brass or solid black.
- Each unit can be secured on the ground or mounted to a beam or other solid structure.
- Product will be showcased at next month’s National Home Landscaping Trade Show.
- Limited quantities of the product will be available to purchase at the trade show, with full production to begin shortly thereafter.
- System includes remote control and timer.
- Product will be available through select home improvement stores nationwide, but will not be available for purchase by general public from Statewide Lighting.
- The National Home Landscaping Trade Show will be held in Dallas, TX.
- For wholesale pricing and distribution information, landscaping contractors can call 1-800-555-1212 or e-mail [email protected]