Prompt for Module 5 Discussion:
Argue for or against: It was terrible to be an aristocratic Heian woman.
- There will be a prompt for each module’s discussion thread.
- If there is an “argue for or against” kind of prompt, there should be evidence for either side of the debate in the course materials.
- The format you use in your response will be relatively open: you can write a paragraph or two; you can write an outline or bullet point list; you can make and post a response video; you can use graphic images…if you have other ideas about format, just let me know.
- However, you must address the prompt and demonstrate engagement with course materials (by quoting, for example), and your third essay assignment will be to develop one of your discussion posts into a full essay.
- Cite your sources using Chicago style notes & bib (Links to an external site.).