After reading chapters 5 & 6 from Lamanna, Riedmann, and Stewart (2018), reviewing the powerpoints, and reading Balswick and Balswick (2014) (provided attached below)….
1. How does the sociological view of mate selection compare to the Biblical view?
2. Discuss both similarities and dissimilarities. Clearly compare mate selection from Christian and Sociological world views. Provide numerous examples from readings and scripture to support arguments.
3. How has this impacted your personal view of the mate selection process? Clearly demonstrate how readings have impacted your view of mate selection. Use numerous well thought out examples to support arguments.
Papers must be 2-3 pages (not including title and references) and in APA format.
References for this paper must include:
1. The textbook.. chapters 5 & 6 ONLY (Lamanna, Riedmann, Stewart 2018 pictures attached below)
2. Biblical references from scripture in the Bible (NKJV)
3. From Balswick & Balswick Pgs. 54-72 Excerpt on Mate Selection.pdf (link)