Submit a 2–3-page paper that addresses the following questions. Your paper should follow APA style, be double-spaced with one-inch margins, and include a title page and reference list.
- Describe one approach for conducting a needs analysis and the degree to which the approach might be useful to consider when developing a Talent Management Plan for Webuttik.
- Describe one approach or model for conducting training and development of employees, and explain the degree to which the approach or model might be useful to consider when developing a Talent Management Plan for Webuttik.
- Describe one approach or model for performance management and the degree to which the approach or model might be useful to consider when developing a Talent Management Plan for Webuttik.
What is Webuttik?
Webbutik is an online retailer specializing in women’s and men’s apparel and shoes. Webbutik’s leadership have decided to invest resources to improve the online retail experience for customers in order to stay competitive in the online retail marketplace. Before leaders can invest necessary resources into fixing the company website, they have to address the immediate problem of poor customer service and the impending mass exodus of customer service reps before the holiday season.
The leaders decide to hire a consultant (YOU) to develop a Talent Management Plan for customer service representatives and customer service managers. The Talent Management Plan would detail strategies and approaches to address the following goals:
- Identification and selection of external job candidates for the customer service representative position
- Identification of internal customer service representatives who are high performers and could be developed for managerial positions
- Onboarding new hires
- Training and developing existing customer service representatives
- Improving recruitment and retention of customer service representatives