Directions: Review at 8 of the provided websites then select 4 of the 8 to rate using the provided rating scale provided. You will write a 1 page summary of how these web-sites supports the teaching and learning of students ages birth to 8 years.
1. National Association for the Education of Young Children www.naeyc.org
2. Early Childhood Educators and Family Web Corner http://users.sgi.net/-cokids/
3. Sunshine Online www.sunshine.co.nz/
4. Preschool Teacher www.bv.net/-stormie/
5. Hall of Early Childhood Education www.tenet.edu/academia/earlychild.html
6. Resources for Early Childhood Special Education www.mcps.k12.md.us/curriculum/pep/pz.html
7. The Perpetual Preschool www.perpetualpreschool.com
8. Kinder Korner www.geocities.com/Hertland/Hollow/1213
9. Connecting Students-Preschool through Second Grade www.connectingstudents.com/themes/ps2.htm#
10. A World of Kindergartens www.iup.edu/-njyost/KHI/KHI.htmlx
11. Family Education www.familyed.com
12. Center for Child Development at Harvard http://developingchild.harvard.edu/
13. Zero to three https://www.zerotothree.org/
14. Storyline Online http://www.storylineonline.net/
As you prepare to work with children and their families, having a firm list of websites useful in planning instructions are essential. You will select 8 sites to review. then complete the website review sheet to evaluate 4 of the 8 sites you reviewed. you will then provide a 1 -2 page summary of how these web-sites supports the teaching and learning of students ages birth to eight. Discuss the usefulness of each web-site and how you would or would not share or use in future teaching.