PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, VERY SPECIAL INSTRUCTOR.
Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format and write a 1-page summary.
- Must be a research article.
- Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s).
- NEEDS TO INCLUDE:
- 1-Type of study (usually says it in the title)
- 1a- How many participants in the study, where was it conducted.
- 2-what were the results of the study
- 3- what were the recommendations
- 4-what is your opinion about it.
- The summary should be formatted per current APA 7 ed and 1 page in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2-3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. ALL REFERENCES MUST BE PUBLISHED FROM 2017 UP TO NOW. NO WEBSITES allowed.