Respond to the following using the information from the text and lectures:
- Identify which boundary is best described by each family in the scenario above.
- Identify which boundary inadequacies are present in each family, if applicable.
- Explain how each boundary and boundary inadequacy manifests itself.
- What behaviors contribute to the development and maintenance of each of these boundaries?
- Which of these teens are at risk for future substance abuse and why?
- What can parents do to avoid or change any maladaptive boundary patterns in their families?
Create a PowerPoint presentation of five to seven slides, with detailed speaker notes to present to a parent organization.
Assignment 3a Common Roles within the Family System
Rosie’s mother has a drug problem and often sleeps well past the time her children need to get up for school. Rosie takes it upon herself to get her siblings up, give them breakfast, and get ready for school. She, being the oldest child, has been assuming more and more responsibility for tasks around the house.
Answer the following:
- Which of the four most common roles in family systems do you think Rosie is taking on?
- What are the potential long-term consequences for Rosie in taking on these heavy responsibilities?
- What message do you think Rosie’s role as “second mom” sends to her siblings about Rosie and their mother?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post What are the potential long-term consequences for Rosie in taking on these heavy responsibilities? appeared first on Homework Handlers.
What are the potential long-term consequences for Rosie in taking on these heavy responsibilities? was first posted on July 31, 2019 at 11:26 am.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"